英語小故事大全集?他給彌達斯講述有關大洋河彼岸的、與連成一片的歐羅巴、亞細亞或阿非利加完全脫離的一個大洲的奇妙的故事。大洲上座落著神奇的城市,居住著身材高大、幸福而長壽的人民,擁有值得贊頌的法律制度。西勒諾斯的故事使彌達斯聽得欣喜若狂。他盛情款待老山神五天五夜,然后派向導護送他回到狄俄尼索斯的大本營。那么,英語小故事大全集?一起來了解一下吧。
【 #能力訓練#導語】大多數小朋友都喜歡聽故事,如果是英語故事的話,可以在聽故事的同時學習英語知識。下面是 無 分享的簡短的英語小故事大全(10篇)。歡迎閱讀參考!
1.簡短的英語小故事
Two guys were walking through the jungle. All of a sudden, a tiger appears from a distance, running towards them. One of the guys takes out a pair of "Nikes" from his bag and starts to put them on. The other guy with a surprised look and exclaims, "Do you think you will run faster than the tiger with those?" His friend replies: "I don't have to out run it, I just have to run faster than you."
兩個男人正在穿過叢林,突然,一只老虎出現在遠處,向他們沖來。
① 四年級英語小故事(帶翻譯,10—到60個)
1. Virtue
Many years after receiving my graate degree, I returned to the State University of New York at Binghamton as a faculty member. One day in a crowded elevator, someone remarked on its inefficiency. I said the elevators had not changed in the 20 years since I began there as a student.
When the door finally opened, I felt a passionate pat on my back, and turned to see an elderly nun *** iling at me. "You'll get that degree, dear," she whispered. "Perseverance is a virtue."
美 德
獲取研究生學位多年以后,我回到位于賓翰頓的紐約州立大學當教員。
Last week, Mrs Black went to London. She didn’t know London very well, and she lost her way. Suddenly she saw a man near a bus stop. She went up to the man and said, “Excuse me! Can you tell me the way to the hospital, please?” The man smiled. He didn’t know English! He came from Germany. But then he put his hand into his pocket, and took out an English dictionary. He looked up some words. Then he said slowly, “I’m sorry I can’t understand you.”
上周,布萊克夫人去了一趟倫敦。她不太熟悉倫敦,結果她迷路了。突然她在一個公共汽車站附近看見一位男子。她急忙向這位男子走去,說道:“勞駕您一下!請您告訴我去醫院的路,好嗎?”這位男子笑了。
My Family
Hi, IamJangMzengze.Nice to meet you.Here are two nice photos of my family.These are my grandfather and grangmather.are in the first photo.These are my picents Bob and jenny.In next picture.These are sister Jiang Han huan.I have family.
Thank you!
第一篇 老鼠嫁女兒Once upon a time, there was a mouse father.
很久很久以前,有一個老鼠爸爸
He wanted to marry his daughter to the greatest person in the world.
他想要將他的女兒嫁給世界上最偉大的人
But, who was the greatest person in the world?
但是,誰是世界上最偉大的人呢?
Oh! The sun! He must be the greatest person in the world.
啊!是太陽!他一定是世界上最偉大的人
The mouse father went to talk to the sun.
老鼠爸爸就去找太陽說話
“Hello! Mr. Sun. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
哈啰!太陽先生,我知道你是世界上最偉大的人
Would you marry my daughter?”
你愿意娶我的女兒嗎?
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the cloud.
什么?我才不是世界上最偉大的人呢!最偉大的應該是云
If he comes out, I’ll be covered.”
只要他一出現,我就被遮住了
The mouse father went to talk to the cloud.
老鼠爸爸就去找云
“Hello! Mr. Cloud. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
哈啰!云先生,我知道你是世界上最偉大的人
Would you marry my daughter?”
你愿意娶我的女兒嗎?
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wind.
什么?我才不是世界上最偉大的人呢!最偉大的應該是風
If he comes out, I’ll be blown away.”
只要他一出現,我就被吹的遠遠的
The mouse father went to talk to the wind.
老鼠爸爸就去找風
“Hello! Mr. Wind. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
哈啰!風先生,我知道你是世界上最偉大的人
Would you marry my daughter?”
你愿意娶我的女兒嗎?
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wall.
什么?我才不是世界上最偉大的人呢!最偉大的應該是墻
If he comes out, I’ll be stopped.”
只要他一出現,我就被擋住了
The mouse father went to talk to the wall.
老鼠爸爸就去找墻
“Hello! Mr. Wall. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
哈啰!墻先生,我知道你是世界上最偉大的人
Would you marry my daughter?”
你愿意娶我的女兒嗎?
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is YOU, the mouse.”
什么?我才不是世界上最偉大的人呢!最偉大的其實是你們!是老鼠!
“The greatest person in the world is … mouse?”
世界上最偉大的人…是老鼠?
“Yes, the greatest person in the world is mouse. See? If mouse comes out, I’ll be bit!”
沒錯!世界上最偉大的就是老鼠,你看,只要你們一出現,我就被挖洞了!
The mouse father was very happy.
老鼠爸爸好開心!
He finally knew mouse was the greatest person in the world.
他終于知道世界上最偉大的人了,就是老鼠。
以上就是英語小故事大全集的全部內容,英語小故事一 An artist who had painted many pictures of great beauty found that he had not yet painted the one “real ” picture.一位畫過許多杰出精美畫作的藝術家,發現自己甚至連幅¨真的畫都沒有畫出來。