優美英文詩歌?關于經典優美的英文詩歌篇1 The Poem as Mask by Muriel Rukeyser When I wrote of the women in their dances and wildness, it was a mask,on their mountain, gold-hunting, singing, in orgy,那么,優美英文詩歌?一起來了解一下吧。
1、A Grain of Sand William Blake
一粒沙子 威廉·布萊克
To see a world in a grain of sand,
從一粒沙子看到一個世界,
And a heaven in a wild fllower,
從一朵野花看到一個天堂,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
把握在你手心里的就是無限,
And eternity in an hour.
永恒也就消融于一個時辰。
2、When we two parted Lord Byron
當我們兩分開時 勞登·拜倫
When we two parted
當我們兩分開時
In silence and tears,
只有沉默和眼淚
half broken-hearted
心兒幾乎要破碎
to sever for years,
得分隔多少年歲
pale grew thy cheek and cold,
你的臉蒼白又冰冷
colder thy kiss;
你的吻更寒意逼人
truly that hour foretold
那一刻正預示了
sorrow to this!
我今日的悲傷
the dew of the morning
那天冰冷的朝露
sunk chill on my brow-
滴在我的額頭
it felt like the warning
它似乎警示了
of what I feel now.
我此刻的痛楚
thy vows are all broken,
你背棄了所有的誓言
and light is thy fame:
名聲也輕飄似云
I hear thy name spoken,
聽到別人提到你的名字
and share in its shame.
我也感到無地自容
they name thee before me,
他們在我面前提到你
a knell to my ear;
一聲聲如同喪鐘敲響在耳際
a shudder comes o'er me-
我渾身顫栗——
why wert thou so dear?
為什么對你如此深情
they know not I knew thee
沒人知道我了解你
who knew thee too well:
太過了解了——
long ,long shall I rue thee,
我將長久地為你懊悔
too deeply to tell.
懊悔之深難以言述
in secret we met-
我倆秘密地相會
in silence I grieve,
我獨自神傷
that thy heart could forget,
你的心兒竟忘卻
thy spirit deceive.
你的靈魂竟欺騙
if I should meet thee
如果多年以后
after long years,
我們再相見
how should I greet thee?
我該怎樣面對你
with silence and tears.
只有沉默和眼淚
3、When You Are Old Yeats
當你老了 葉芝
When you are old and grey and full of sleep,
當你老了,頭白了,睡思昏沉,
And nodding by the fire, take down this book,
在爐火旁打盹,請取下這部詩歌,
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,
慢慢讀,回想你過去眼神的柔和,
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;
回想它們昔日濃重的陰影;
How many loved your moments of glad grace,
多少人愛你青春歡暢的時辰,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,
愛慕你的美麗,假意或真心,
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
只有一個人愛你朝圣者的靈魂,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face;
愛你衰老了的臉上痛苦的皺紋;
And bending down beside the glowing bars,
垂下頭來,在紅火閃耀的爐子旁,
Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled,
凄然地輕輕訴,說那愛情的消逝,
And paced upon the mountains overhead,
在頭頂上的山上它緩緩地踱著步子,
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
在一群星星中間隱藏著臉龐。
詩歌語言的獨特的美與和諧都使它們具有無窮的魅力,所以凡學習英語文學的人都會情不自禁要對英語詩歌傾注特別的熱情和關注。我精心收集了英文詩翻譯成中文,供大家欣賞學習!
英文詩翻譯成中文篇1
The Square Root of Three
孤獨的根號三
David B. Feinberg
大衛?范伯格
I'm fear that I will always be A lonely number like root three
假如可以,把人生比作算術 我想我會,如般孤獨
The three is all that's good and right,
3這個數字,如此純良美好
Why must my three keep out of sight Beneath the vicious square root sign,
可我的3呵,卻頂著個√ˉˉ; 隅居在這個絕望的窠臼——
I wish instead I were a nine
我多希望自己能是個9!
For nine could thwart this evil trick, with just some quick arithmetic
因為這層艱險,9不會害怕 只需小小×÷,就全部消化
I know I'll never see the sun, as 1.7321
可陽光永遠照不到這兒 因為我是1.732……
Such is my reality, a sad irrationality
從我出生的那一刻起 就有個名字叫做無理……
When hark! What is this I see, Another square root of a three
可看!是什么在我眼前閃? 莫不是另一個?
As quietly co-waltzing by, Together now we multiply
—— 輕盈的腳步,與你如此相稱 我們在一起,于是彼此相×……
To form a number we prefer, Rejoicing as an integer
就這樣成為一個整數 不用再對著“有理”羨慕
We break free from our mortal bonds With the wave of magic wands
仿佛有魔棒輕輕揮過 我們,從這塵世的枷鎖解脫
Our square root signs become unglued
——終于粉碎這√ˉˉ;的拘禁
Your love for me has been renewed
而你我的心,從此更加靠近!
英文詩翻譯成中文篇2
The Lost Mistress
失去的戀人
Robert Browning
羅伯特?勃朗寧
All’s over, then: does truth sound bitter
那么,一切都過去了。
小詩1
To see a world in a grain of sand,
一粒沙里閱世界
And a heaven in a wild flower,
一朵花中覓天堂
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
無窮盡在掌心中
And eternity in an hour.
永恒不過一刻鐘
小詩2
If you were a teardrop;In my eye,
For fear of losing you,I would never cry.
And if the golden sun,Should cease to shine its light,
Just one smile from you,Would make my whole world bright.
如果你是我眼里的一滴淚,為了不失去你,我將永不哭泣;如果金色的陽光停止了它耀眼的光芒,你的一個微笑,將照亮我的整個世界
小詩3
Never give up,
Never lose hope.
Always have faith,
It allows you to cope.
Trying times will pass,
As they always do.
Just have patience,
Your dreams will come true.
So put on a smile,
You'll live through your pain.
Know it will pass,
And strength you will gain
永不放棄 ,
永不心灰意冷 。
作者:Yeats(葉慈,1865-1939,愛爾蘭劇作家、詩人,獲1923年諾貝爾文學獎)
這還改編成歌曲了~ 非常好聽~
Down by the salley gardens my love and I did meet;
在莎莉花園深處,吾愛與我曾經相遇。
She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.
她穿越莎莉花園,以雪白的小腳。
She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree;
她囑咐我要愛得輕松,當新葉在枝椏萌芽。
But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree.
但我當年年幼無知,不予輕率茍同。
In a field by the river my love and I did stand,
在河邊的田野,吾愛與我曾經駐足。
And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand.
她依靠在我的肩膀,以雪白的小手。
She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs;
她囑咐我要活得輕松,當青草在堤岸滋長。
詩歌是一種典型的文學形式,它既屬于文學,又是一種藝術。古今中外,對于詩歌的研究從未間斷,我們在研究的過程中發現詩歌的美,同時又在前人研究的基礎上創造出更好的詩歌作品。我精心收集了關于經典優美的英文詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!
關于經典優美的英文詩歌篇1
The Poem as Mask
by Muriel Rukeyser
When I wrote of the women in their dances and wildness, it was a mask,
on their mountain, gold-hunting, singing, in orgy,
it was a mask; when I wrote of the god,
fragmented, exiled from himself, his life, the love gone down with song,
it was myself, split open, unable to speak, in exile from myself.
There is no mountain, there is no god, there is memory
of my torn life, myself split open in sleep, the rescued child
beside me among the doctors, and a word
of rescue from the great eyes.
No more masks! No more mythologies!
Now, for the first time, the god lifts his hand,
the fragments join in me with their own music.
關于經典優美的英文詩歌篇2
The Poet of Bray
by John Heath-Stubbs
Back in the dear old thirties' days
When politics was passion
A harmless left-wing bard was I
And so I grew in fashion:
Although I never really joined
The Party of the Masses
I was most awfully chummy with
The Proletarian classes.
This is the course I'll always steer
Until the stars grow dim, sir——
That howsoever taste may veer
I'll be in the swim, sir.
But as the tide of war swept on
I turned Apocalyptic:
With symbol, myth and archetype
My verse grew crammed and cryptic:
With New Romantic zeal I swore
That Auden was a fake, sir,
And found the mind of Nicky Moore
More int'resting than Blake, sir.
White Horsemen down New Roads had run
But taste required improvement:
I turned to greet the rising sun
And so I joined the Movement!
Glittering and ambiguous
In villanelles I sported:
With Dr. Leavis I concurred,
And when he sneezed I snorted.
But seeing that even John Wax might wane
I left that one-way street, sir;
I modified my style again,
And now I am a Beat, sir:
So very beat, my soul is beat
Into a formless jelly:
I set my verses now to jazz
And read them on the telly.
Perpetual non-conformist I——
And that's the way I'm staying——
The angriest young man alive
(Although my hair is greying)
And in my rage I'll not relent——
No, not one single minute——
Against the base Establishment
(Until, of course, I'm in it)。
以上就是優美英文詩歌的全部內容,1、A Grain of Sand William Blake 一粒沙子 威廉·布萊克 To see a world in a grain of sand,從一粒沙子看到一個世界,And a heaven in a wild fllower,從一朵野花看到一個天堂。